- Easily manage and update schedule entries (classes).
- Manage and update the classes, instructors, and locations (classrooms) database.
- Easy customization of schedule appearance and colors.
- Selectable first day of week.
- Includes “Today’s Classes” widget.
- Fully supports both 12-hour and 24-hour clocks.
- Use simple shortcode attributes to switch between standard and list layout.
- Use a simple templating system to customize the class details display.
- Supports multiple classrooms/schedules.
- Switchable “Instructor collision detection” and “Location collision detection”.
- Display class and instructor details directly on the schedule using qTip2.
- Display class and instructor details directly on the schedule using Craig Thompson’s qTip2 and Brian Cherne’s hoverIntent.
Go to wcs.pulsarwebdesign.com/schedule for a demonstration or visit pulsarwebdesign.com/weekly-class-schedule for more information.